Online Raffle Sales Have Ended!Buy Them At The Concert...
- CrestCars.Com Infiniti QX30 - 39 Month Lease (12K Value)
- Griffin Jewelry 3 Carat Canary and White Diamond Necklace ($6500 Value)
- Joe Nichols Autographed Guitar - Guitar Donated by Guitar Sanctuary
- Martina McBride Autographed Guitar
- Nest Jewelry Set (1K Value)
- Sharla Bush Italian Ostrich Purse - Donated by Sharla's
- 2 TRAXXAS Remote Control Cars (Big Foot & Raptor Trucks)
- Premier Hair Salon Beauty Basket
- Dental Care Basket - Buchanan Orthodontics
- Lucky Paws Pet Lodge - $250 Gift Card
- Rodan And Fields Skin Care/Essential Oil/Stella &Dot Baskets - Donor Melissa Stuart
- Clayton Kershaw Autographed Baseball
- Mary Frances Graceland Guitar Purse - Donated by Cynthia Elliott Boutique
- Facial Esthetics Basket - Donor Kristin LaValley
- Stonebridge Ranch Country Club Golf for 4
- Stonebridge Golf Dye Course Golf for 4
RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES
Odds of winning are based on the number of raffle tickets purchased. Void where prohibited. There are no limitations on the number of tickets purchased by an individual. Once purchased, tickets become the sole property of Smiles Charity and will not be returned.
Open only to legal residents of Texas who are 18 years of age or older as of May 27, 2018.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
The winning ticket will be drawn the evening of May 27, 2018, at the annual concert. Winner need not be present to win and will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or e-mail. If the winner cannot be reached after ten days from first notification attempt, the winner’s ticket is found to be ineligible, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from the remaining tickets from the final drawing. Smiles Charity is not responsible for problems occurring through telecommunications, the postal service, or the Internet, which may affect winner’s receipt of the prize notification.
3 year lease on new Infinity QX-30 (estimated lease value is $12,000, or dealership value equivalent [at the discretion of CrestCars.com]). Smiles Charity reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar or greater value in the event of the unavailability of the prize. The prize has no cash value.
TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, AND INSURANCE OBLIGATIONS:
Prize winner is responsible for all Taxes including income tax and license fees, which are due at the time the vehicle is claimed by the winner. Winner must also provide proof of adequate automobile insurance to cover the value of the vehicle. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
INDEMNIFICATION & LIMIT ON LIABILITY:
By purchasing a ticket (and as a condition of winning the prize), purchasers (on behalf of themselves and any other named ticket holder) agree that organization is not responsible for any harm, injury, or damage caused to any person or property through participation in the raffle or the use of the prize by any person, and agrees to hold harmless Smiles Charity, its directors, contractors, agents, representatives, sponsors, beneficiaries, and volunteers from any claim of such responsibility. Harm, injury, or damage includes but is not limited to occurrences beyond the control of Smiles Charity such as death, bodily injury, property damage or theft, or for failure of any automobile manufacturer’s or dealership’s warranties.
Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
By purchasing a ticket, purchasers (on behalf of themselves and any other named ticketholder) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Smiles Charity with respect to the raffle. The winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release and show proof of a valid driver’s license in order to claim prize.